Desolation Road Desolation Road

Tear Drops

You can't ever go wrong with Massive Attack. Tear Drops is one of their best for sure and you did a wonderful remake! :D Excellent work!

Musical-Pants responds:

It doesn't sound a whole lot like the original, but I gues that is the point of a remix. Thanks for the review! I just tried to do Teardrop justice.

Kazmo - Visionary [NG Cut] Kazmo - Visionary [NG Cut]

Good listening

Yet another winner from you! I love your music, this track is very beautiful and definitely something I would want to hear at a club! Keep up the awesome work man! ;D

Xkore's times up - Duba Xkore's times up - Duba

Awesome!

Love this beat! It's a very soothing chillout track! :D This is something I would definitely listen to in the car on a long road trip! Excellent work man! It's not too heavy but the right level of soft that's just easy to listen to over and over again!

SP - Moar Cowbell SP - Moar Cowbell

mmmm Cowbell

This makes me want to go and buy a cowbell now :O Nice mix!

Calm Hunter Calm Hunter

chilled

* sits in chair watching the weather channel listening to song * This is a pretty chill theme as opposed to its urgent counterpart but thats was makes this version so intriguing, nice job!

Megaman X7 - Sigma Megaman X7 - Sigma

WOW

I forgot what the original sounded like but this song is impressive! very nicely done!

Infinity Mijinion (MMX6) Infinity Mijinion (MMX6)

Best version

I have been looking for a good version of this song and I have found it right here! :D so far you have not let me down with good Megaman mixes. keep it up!

smilingpig67 responds:

Hahaha thanks! Check out the others too! :D

Spike Rosered Spike Rosered

Awesome!

Ah this song brings back so many memories, and you executed it perfectly! at first I thought it was the original but then I heard differently and it made me so happy! excellent job!

smilingpig67 responds:

Haha thanks!

MMX5 (Squid Adler) MMX5 (Squid Adler)

Yay!

All my props are belong to you for remaking this song! :D

clash man-megaman 2 (gameboy) clash man-megaman 2 (gameboy)

EPIC

I always preferred the gameboy themes over the originals. they sounded so much better and it was the only ones I knew! awesome that you remade one of them! :D