All 13 art Reviews

Morshu Morshu

Boooossss

I approve of this 100 percent. The essence of Morshu combined in one drawing.

Discordant Discordant

Awesome

This is beyond cool for an illustration! Nice use of black and the perspective is very good! Excellent selection of color and detail! Gorgeous work here!

Lage Lind Lage Lind

Niiice

I really enjoy the composition and lighting of this piece! Excellent use of detail and soft tones too. Great work!

EsMatiCSounDs responds:

Thank you! You sir make me wanna draw more pictures like this one! DOUBLE THANKS!

Random Girl Random Girl

Potential, you has it

You really have some serious skills when it comes to value and using black to pull out your work. The only I would suggest is to work on your proportions and outline. You mentioned you saw the photo on a social network so I assume the image wasn't that big and thus, difficult to define detail and structure. That's okay. My favorite part of this piece is her bandanna. You went from smooth gray to white to represent light and the folds in the material which is really cool!

Keep it up man, practice with proportions and I know you will be successful with your work!

Bob's Eyes Bob's Eyes

Awesome pencil skills!

I really like the techniques you used for the skin, the textures are really nice and being that skin is the hardest thing to draw, (next to the human body of course) it blends nicely! Your proportions are good and the highlights in the eyes really stand out.

What kind of paper did you use? It looks like it has some tooth and sort of hard to work with.

Maza14 responds:

thanks! the paper i used is called Strathmore Drawing Medium.
i actually didnt like this paper at all because of its rougher surface but this ended up coming out better than i had thought.

Cut Man Cut Man

Why Harlo Thar!

That is one epic Cutman, I have to say :D

desert race desert race

SWEEET!

This is really cool! I love the idea and the composition is really nice! Good use of color and attention to detail.Love the characters and small nuance of humor here, very charming! I hope it wins!

lenkobiscuit responds:

thanks!

Burner Man: Powered Up Burner Man: Powered Up

Awesome sauce!

Thats a really adorable burnerman! The line art is very clean and overall technique is nice! w00t for Burnerman!!!!

Flawn Robot Prince Legacy Flawn Robot Prince Legacy

interesting

I like the design and stylization of this piece! :3 awesome character!

kreeslak responds:

thnx dude ^^

Sphinx Sphinx

ahahawhut?

Thats pretty snazzy! I like the amount of detail and color choice for this, the freaky white mask sort of ups the creepy level too XD I have always loved odd looking creations! :D Excellent work!