Tail Chasers Tail Chasers

Epic

This would make an excellent full length movie, not gonna lie man! XD Love your characters and style, very interesting! :3 keep up the good work!

Desolation Road Desolation Road

Tear Drops

You can't ever go wrong with Massive Attack. Tear Drops is one of their best for sure and you did a wonderful remake! :D Excellent work!

Musical-Pants responds:

It doesn't sound a whole lot like the original, but I gues that is the point of a remix. Thanks for the review! I just tried to do Teardrop justice.

Kazmo - Visionary [NG Cut] Kazmo - Visionary [NG Cut]

Good listening

Yet another winner from you! I love your music, this track is very beautiful and definitely something I would want to hear at a club! Keep up the awesome work man! ;D

Xkore's times up - Duba Xkore's times up - Duba

Awesome!

Love this beat! It's a very soothing chillout track! :D This is something I would definitely listen to in the car on a long road trip! Excellent work man! It's not too heavy but the right level of soft that's just easy to listen to over and over again!

Morshu Morshu

Boooossss

I approve of this 100 percent. The essence of Morshu combined in one drawing.

Discordant Discordant

Awesome

This is beyond cool for an illustration! Nice use of black and the perspective is very good! Excellent selection of color and detail! Gorgeous work here!

Lage Lind Lage Lind

Niiice

I really enjoy the composition and lighting of this piece! Excellent use of detail and soft tones too. Great work!

EsMatiCSounDs responds:

Thank you! You sir make me wanna draw more pictures like this one! DOUBLE THANKS!